The BootGlove from DryGuy is a performance layering system that blocks the loss of body heat from your boots. As a thermally insulated neoprene glove for your boots, it will keep your feet warm in extreme wind and snow chill situations. Designed and tested to -20 degrees F in the frigid Alaskan Arctic, the BootGlove has also been tested to hold in body heat adding up to +53 degrees F to the shell of your boots and up to 20 degrees F to the toe box for toasty toes. Designed for use with snowboard, Nordic, telemark, snowshoe and mountaineering boots, the BootGlove is waterproof and has a Velcro adjustable rear strap for comfort.
- Helps retain up to +20 degrees inside the boot
- Includes thermal reflective adhesive strips for additional insulation from inside the boot
- Adjustable Velcro heel strap for ease of use and adjustment
- Side abrasion resistant patches for durability and wear
- Wind and water resistant neoprene material