Although the human body does store vitamin B12, it is the most common nutritional deficiency in the developing world and possibly in the U.S. (reports the August 2005 issue of the Harvard Health Letter) Essential to protect the body against anemia and support a healthy central nervous system*, vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body. Helping to support the body’s own production of energy through its role in the metabolism of food, vitamin B12 helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is also needed to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells.
- VITAMIN B-12: Essential to protect the body against anemia and support a healthy central nervous system, b 12 vitamin helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells and is also needed to make DNA, the genetic material in all cells
- ANEMIA SUPPORT: This RAW, food created vitamin B12 provides metabolism support, mental & physical energy, central nervous system health, anemia support and digestive support
- VEGETARIAN SUPPORT: Since B-12 is found predominantly in animal and dairy products, our vitamin b-12 tablet can help prevent deficiency-caused decreased energy, occasional constipation, anemia and fatigue
- PROBIOTICS AND ENZYMES: Our plant based b-12 vitamin includes a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend for digestive support and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support
- VEGAN VITAMIN B12: Our real food vegan b12 vitamin is RAW, Gluten Free, and Dairy Free with No Binders or Fillers