RELEASE WITH the easyGiraffe LACROSSE MASSAGE BALL
easyGiraffe LACROSSE MASSAGE BALLS are used as an effective and practical massage device that can help relieve pain and improve function in sore muscles.
Lacrosse ball massage is a form of self-myofascial release, sometimes also called deep tissue massage and trigger point therapy. The Lacrosse ball is used as a therapy ball, a trigger point ball or trigger point massage ball and trigger point massager.
Fascia – the thin sheath of connective tissue that covers all the muscles and organs of the body – is responsible for connecting muscle groups. When disrupted, it can cause pain and poor movement patterns.
The goal of myofascial therapy is to stretch and loosen the fascia so the underlying tissue can move freely.
Top physical therapists and athletes around the world are using Lacrosse Balls for their own self-care.
easyGiraffe Lacrosse Balls are made from best non-toxic silicone and natural rubber, provide a perfect grip and won’t slide easily against a wood floor, wall or your skin. This makes it easier to control the movement and prevents the ball slipping out from under you or falling if you’re using it against the wall.
BENEFITS OF LACROSSE BALL MASSAGE:
A review published in the International Journal of Sports Physical Therapy found that self-myofascial release may:
- Increase joint range of motion
- Improve muscle performance
- Relieve from pain
- Decrease fatigue and soreness after exercise
HOW TO USE THE LACROSSE MASSAGE BALLS
You will find our free instructional videos on the easyGiraffe YouTube channel, where we show our favorite ways for effective myofascial release. You will easily learn how to use the Lacrosse ball as a myofascial release tool, foot massage ball, back massage ball, etc.
Add to cart NOW
- ENJOY QUICK BENEFITS: Myofascial release or trigger point therapy quickly helps you to relieve tight muscles and knots, alleviate muscle pain, recover sore muscles, increase range of motion and blood circulation
- EASY TO USE ON-THE-GO PAIN RELIEF: Release tight muscles and knots by positioning the ball between your muscles and a wall, floor or table and use your body weight to loosen your tight fascia. Best for use at home, at the gym or when traveling
- DURABLE AND PERFECT GRIP: easyGiraffe Massage balls are made from high quality, allergy tested, durable silicone and non-toxic rubber for best possible results. Unlike tennis balls, our balls don’t soften under pressure and won’t slide easily
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: Top physical therapists, massage therapists and athletes around the world all use massage balls for their own self-care and most use lacrosse balls for massage. Ideal back and foot massager
- NO HASSLE WARRANTY: Love it or return it. No questions asked. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE